Successful Agile Transformations with LEGO® and SERIOUS PLAY®
Build your own agile Way of working
If 80% of transformations are not successful, why do we insist on using the same textbook transformation approaches? We believe we have found a radically better way. We use LEGO simulations to teach and experience Agile frameworks before implementing them. With LEGO SERIOUS PLAY (LSP) we achieve real transformative moments by tapping into the hidden expertise of an organisation, converting insight and awareness into shared principles and goals. All this while playing and having fun. LEGO ensures fully engaged participants and makes learning feel very natural.
What makes LEAT so successful?
- LEGO Simulation: Immersive experiential learning; the fastest way to adopt new paradigms, behaviours and practices.
- LEGO SERIOUS PLAY – a proven technique to solve complex problems, increase engagement and stimulate creativity.
- LEAT PDSA cycle: Build – Experience – Reflect – Adapt. A proven framework to create transformative learning experiences.
Accelerate your Transformation with multiple quarters
LEAT your Transformation to succes
Free mini experience
Experience is our cornerstone, so experience it yourself. We will bring the LEGO®, the Robot, the LEAT table, the Kanbans and more, to a venue of your choice. So you can try out the LEAT experience firsthand. Be warned, this talk includes the walk. To reward your active participation, free LEGO giveaways for all. Also bookable as fun and educational corporate or team building event.
LEAT Facilitator training
Bring management and teams together to test and learn Agile using the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY® method. Facilitate the experience, inspect what goes wrong and fix it together, to help people at all levels adapt to new behaviours and practices. Design your own workshops tailor made for your organisation and your context.
Get your leadership team on board
Experience different Agile frameworks and methodologies together, to choose a best-fit Agile solution for your organisation. This 3-day event creates an extensive knowledge base that will form a lasting common reference needed for every leadership team in uncertain transformational times. Resulting in a shared commitment to a successful transformation.
What others are saying about LEAT
17 June LEAT.Academy @ XP 2022 in Copenhagen
Have fun and learn:
- How to facilitate basic LEGO SERIOUS PLAY exercises
- How to build LEGO simulation workshops with the LEAT® Framework
- How to use different learning styles and safety in learning
- How to design engaging workshops through simulation and gamification
- Your own mini LSP set to take home
- 3 LSP exercises ready to adapt or use as is in your own teams
- 1 Extendable simulation mini-workshop ready to adapt to your teams